No routine coding - utilize your resources wisely!
Visual Java/SWING Components Library 4.0
Eltima Visual Java/SWING Components Library is a large collection that greatly extends the set of components available in a standard visual library. For GUI developers it brings a whole lot of new ways to present their creativity to customers and clients. Making your software look different won't take much of your precious time.
Based on standard components, this collection supports all Java Look and Feel such as Windows, Motif, Macintosh, etc, Eltima Visual Java/SWING Components Library adds new styles to your software, buttons, color dialogs, search fields, and more. You may easily integrate Eltima Java Components into your own Java applications or applets.
- Fixed: bug with popup panels when being used with multiple monitors
- Some internal additional features
- Minor fixes
Visual Java/SWING Components Library Features:
- Table: A very powerful component which lets you create multi-level table headers, group lines by a specific column, collapse and expand groups, automatically count sums, averages, maximum/minimum values, etc. This control features unique astonishing table customization menu which can be invoked even at runtime. This menu lets you configure not only the visual layout of your table, but plenty of internal settings as well, like sorting by a definite column, showing/hiding columns, grouping, text orientation, etc. You can also customize colors of any header cell in your table: apply gradients and customizable fonts. Since version 2.9 you can enable search mode for the table, this lets you provide advanced filtering and searching capabilities to your customers within our ELTable component. You can search not only in the data currently presented in the table, but also refer to the database connected with the component.
- Table navigation toolbar: This component has been designed for ELTable component and greatly extends its functionality. Navigation toolbar provides user-friendly controls to navigate the entries that are visible in the table, add or duplicate these entries, delete rows, save or rollback changes, and enable search mode for the table.
- Tabbed pane: This component is the alternative to JTabbedPane component which lets you create tabbed panels and switch them. In comparison with standard component ELTabbedPane lets you animate tab switching/selection, adds support for custom images inside of the tab text and provides you with more control on their placement. It also features Fade in/Fade out effect when your mouse pointer is over a tab, also letting you customize the colors of selected and inactivated tabs. ELTabbedPane also features unique possibility to embed other JComponents into tabs or create your own tabs with your own set of versatile components.
- Font Field: Modern-looking drop-down font selection field features many configurable settings like background colors selection, gradients, font formatting and more!
- Label: This is expanded JLabel component, which lets you set foreground/background gradients.
- Borders: standard border with rounded angles. Can be raised or lowered, depth of 3D effect can be customized, as well as you can set all the highlighting and shadow colors; the same border with a title. The title can be placed on any side (North, West, South, East) of the border; colors, font face, layout and alignment are fully customizable.
- Buttons: cool buttons with standard functionality and greatly enhanced customizable visual presence. Plenty of parameters to specify the button design you need: shapes, colors, animation, etc.
- Color field: a user-friendly replacement for a standard color selection dialog which handles RGB palette with a lot of settings. You can set this color field as a convenient popup to your edit field, selected color is shown immediately, no need to popup additional windows or frames to pick a color.
- ComboBox with search capability: an enhanced ComboBox that lets you search in a database and show the whole table with its contents in a popup to your search field. You can search from the beginning, at the end or anywhere in a database field. Search results highlighting, special constructor to fill the table automatically, filtering, and more.
- Date/Date SQL field: full-featured professional customizable calendar control with time selecting capabilities. This field can be used as a popup and features plenty of ways to adjust the date selection process.
- Gradient panel and rectangle: want to have a nice eye-catching gradient as a panel background? Use this component to setup a gradient automatically, just point to the needed colors, direction, layout, etc. Gradient is automatically redrawn on Window resize.
- Hyper-link button: create nice hyper-link style buttons with this simple component!
- Image field: has plenty of settings and allows image manipulations: zooming, rotating, opening, saving, moving, scrolling, and much more. Itís very fast and really easy-to-use.
- Complete editors and renderers for the majority of components are already in the package.
Visual Java/SWING Components Library compatibility:
- Any Java compatible OS
- Windows Vista x32
Visual Java/SWING Components Library runs under any Java compatible OS. Requires Java Runtime 1.4.2 or above.
Download Visual Java/SWING Components Library demo
Purchase Visual Java/SWING Components Library and save weeks of work! Easily create GUI for your application with a variety of components.
Order Visual Java/SWING Components Library